JOB SPOTLIGHT: Digital Marketing & Digital Design Internships
Are you studying marketing, digital design or publishing and LOVE social media? We’re excited to offer internships with our team in sunny Crows Nest!
These are not opportunities to sit and watch, get coffees and make notes. Get your hands dirty with an internship that gives real industry experience.
We currently have three internship opportunities at Jaden Digital, working with different teams across the company.
Please note that participation in our unpaid internship program must be part of your degree or other tertiary education in the relevant discipline. Your minimum commitment to the internship should be 2 days per week over 12 weeks.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Our digital marketing internship is the perfect opportunity to flex your marketing skills across digital and social platforms.
Here’s what the internship looks like:
- Research the latest trends in social and digital marketing
- Schedule social media content as part of digital marketing campaigns
- Manage online communities through replying to comments, messages and tags
- Assist the client services team with projects relating to client campaigns
- Deliver basic reporting on Facebook and Google marketing campaigns
- Participate in eLearning courses to further knowledge of digital marketing
DIGITAL DESIGN INTERNSHIP
Our digital design internship will see you working with our creative team, who are producing still, animated and video assets for social posts and digital advertising campaigns.
Here’s what the internship looks like:
- Design still and animated assets for social media
- Create web banners for the Google Display Network (GDN)
- Repurpose hero artwork across a variety of different forms
- Compose email marketing campaigns that are optimised for conversions
- Work within strict file requirements for various platforms
- Understand the workflow of design projects within a marketing agency
- Discover communication processes between creative and account management teams
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Completing an internship is a fantastic way to get real world work experience while still studying.
To get the most out of this opportunity, here’s what we need from you:
- Your own laptop computer, preferably a Mac
- An eye for detail
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Confidence to ask questions
- A bucket full of creative ideas
- A desire to learn and grow
SO WHO ARE WE?
Jaden Digital is the go-to digital agency for a range of Australia’s biggest music and entertainment brands as well as having a full scale dev team helping bring app and web startups to life every day. We are a team with a genuine passion for the clients we work with and we love to tell their stories.
We’re a small team. 25 talented individuals hang out across two 3-level street-entry suites in sunny Crows Nest, just north of the bridge. Unlike the CBD, we actually see sunshine and leafy-green trees out our floor-to-ceiling windows, which we make the most of every Friday afternoon with a drink on the balcony.
During the week, we jam, we work hard and we get sh*t done delivering kickass campaigns for our clients.
One of the many benefits of being a small agency is we move quick. Real quick.
If you’re interested in any of these opportunities and they fit in with your study requirements and timetable, please apply ASAP with your resume and cover letter. You should also provide examples of your work in a digital portfolio.
- Digital Marketing Internship: screenshots of social media posts, email marketing campaigns, ads, marketing strategies or any other examples of work
- Digital Design Internship: examples of still, animated and/or video content produced for digital platforms, eg. posting on Facebook or as ads on the Google Display Network
Apply now here.
*** Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ***