NOW HIRING: Digital Media & Data Lead
We are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled digital media and data specialist to head up the paid advertising requirements for our clients.
If you love getting deep into the more technical aspects of marketing, from paid brand awareness and engagement campaigns to conversion focused e-commerce campaigns, it’s time to roll up the sleeves and dive into the data with us.
Firstly, a bit about us
We are a boutique digital partner supporting clients in all their digital needs – from strategy, creative and technical to social/digital execution. Over the past 8 years we’ve collaborated with world-class brands across every industry imaginable, with some recent partnerships including Warner Music, Harper Collins, Link Airways, MANIAX and Aussie music icon Jimmy Barnes.
OK, onto the role
As a small and dynamic team handling a broad scope of work for our partners, you’ll need to be adaptive while working on many different types of tasks. Your role will be split into three main focuses:
1. Campaign strategy
- Translate brand and business goals into specific paid media objectives/KPIs and ad strategies
- Create media plans and forecasts that incorporate paid social, search, programmatic etc
- Develop audiences, and oversee creative asset development with our design team
2. Paid media execution
- Daily management and optimization of multiple ad campaigns across Paid Social, Google Search/Display & Shopping
- Set up retargeting campaigns to drive conversion, abandoned carts etc
3. Data, analytics & technical requirements
- Set up reporting frameworks to track key campaign metrics throughout the user journey
- Consolidate/analyse data from various sources and create live dashboards using Data Studio
- Work with our in-house dev team on tracking/technical requirements (GTM, GA, pixels)
You must be a digital media and data gun. You must be highly proficient in all major advertising platforms. You should have a broad understanding of data and digital as a whole. You must be good at figuring things out. If the following terms are very familiar to you, we want to hear from you:
- Google Ads Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Deduplication for Facebook Pixel and Conversions API
- Google Tag Manager and Server Side GTM
- Cookie Consent, GDPR, Third Party Cookie changes
- Google Analytics, User-ID
- Sales Funnel, Triggers, Conversions
- Google Search Console, 301 Redirects, Mobile Indexing
- Universal Pixel
- On page and off page SEO
Some of the perks
We have a vibrant workplace culture with a strong sense of fun and inclusion. Our office is located in Milsons Point, with views of Sydney Harbour waiting to greet you each day. We also support flexible work arrangements. We encourage career progression and invest in professional development to build on your existing skills.
What sets us apart from the rest is that we truly want you to have a great life while doing great work with us; we are advocates for work-life balance and actively encourage our team to have a life outside of work. Most importantly, we are very social with team outings and lunches, including the added perk of some great event invites from our clients.
How to apply
If this all sounds too good to be true, get in touch with Nic our Head of Digital asap and be sure to share your CV, a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and any relevant examples of your past work, and your salary expectations.