NOW HIRING: Social Media Coordinator
Firstly, a bit about us
We are a boutique digital partner supporting clients in all their digital needs – from strategy, creative and technical to social/digital execution. Over the past 8 years we’ve collaborated with world-class brands across every industry imaginable, with some recent partnerships including Warner Music, Harper Collins, Link Airways, MANIAX and Aussie music icon Jimmy Barnes.
OK, onto the role
As a small and dynamic team handling a broad scope of work for our partners, you’ll need to be adaptive while working on many different types of tasks. The role will be divided as follows:
1. Admin Support
- Monitoring & collection of social/digital stats for clients and campaigns
- Research into industry trends, competitors and best-in-class social/digital
- Management of various tools for tracking, reporting and insights, scheduling etc
- Staying across latest platform updates, features and best practices
2. Social Media Strategy & Management
- Daily monitoring and management of social media channels for assigned clients
- Community management and responding to comments, questions and complaints
- Setup/maintenance of content calendars, including content scheduling
- Growing social media audiences through engagement activities and targeted following
- Support with content boosting and other paid social promotion
3. Content Creation
- Planning and brainstorming for clients’ weekly/monthly content requirements
- Mapping out content pillars and approaches across the social platforms
- Writing content tailored to suit particular platforms and audiences
- Basic design and visual editing as necessary
- Content development across other formats like blog, website and email
You must be a highly enthusiastic and self-managed digital native. You must be proficient in all major social media platforms, from Facebook and Twitter to TikTok.
You should be adept at finding creative and clever ways to communicate as a brand using digital content and social media. You should have a good eye for design and strong flair for writing. Some other terms and platforms you’ll need to be well acquainted with include:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Social media monitoring dashboards such as Sprout
- Link shortening & UTMs
- Task/project management software like Asana
- Design apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator (or even Canva)
- Google Analytics
- Website CMS like WordPress or Wix/Squarespace
Some of the perks
We have a vibrant workplace culture with a strong sense of fun and inclusion. Our office is located in Milsons Point, with views of Sydney Harbour waiting to greet you each day. We also support flexible work arrangements. We encourage career progression and invest in professional development to build on your existing skills.
What sets us apart from the rest is that we truly want you to have a great life while doing great work with us; we are advocates for work-life balance and actively encourage our team to have a life outside of work. Most importantly, we are very social with team outings and lunches, including the added perk of some great event invites from our clients.
How to apply
If this all sounds too good to be true, get in touch with Nic our Head of Digital asap and be sure to share your CV, a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and any relevant examples of your past work, and your salary expectations.