#Newsfeed: Homeowner to sell her house via Facebook Live; Instagram adds Live video replays; Netflix debuts choose-your-own-adventure stories for kids
Plus why music needs more women producers.
Read more about this genius move here.
Social media solutions provider Sprout Social aims to make building and customising automatic replies on Twitter even easier, thanks to their new Bot Builder tool. Bot Builder uses Welcome Messages to greet customers that send direct messages to brands, as well as predetermined Quick Replies, which enable brands to provide quick context for every type of conversation they anticipate fielding.
See Bot Builder in action here.
Snapchat clone no more! More people than ever are using Instagram Stories, and the platform has just introduced on very useful tool. Not only does Instagram Stories now have 250 million daily active users (up from 200 million in April), but when you finish broadcasting a Live video on Instagram Stories, you’ll have the option to share it to your story for 24 hours before it disappears or discard it immediately.
Read more about this new feature here.
Music Business Worldwide has sat down with one of the most curious men in the industry to discuss how he went from pop-punk to hip-hop in just a few years. “I come from a company where I had ten acts signed, and it was always ‘eat what you kill’”, John Janick said about his time at Fueled By Ramen. “We had to measure and read every record, and really focus on long-term artist development.”
Read the interview in full here.
- Homeowner to sell her house by streaming it LIVE on Facebook [via The Sun UK]
- Here’s Why Facebook Says It’s Not Rolling Out The Rainbow LGBT Reaction Everywhere [via BuzzFeed News]
- Facebook Adds New Tools to ‘Creative Hub’ Ad Testing Platform [via Social Media Today]
- Sprout Social Unveiled a Way to Easily Build Twitter Chat Bots [via Adweek]
- Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library A Smash For ‘The Daily Show’ [via Forbes]
- Instagram Stories hits 250M daily users, adds Live video replays [via TechCrunch]
- PSA: Instagram lets you hide your drunken Stories from your boss [via The Next Web]
- Why Music Needs More Women Producers [via The Culture Trip]
- Foo Fighters announce new album, tour, festival, and world domination [via Mashable]
- John Janick: ‘I’m an entrepreneur… and I don’t like to lose’ [via Music Business Worldwide]
- Billboard Philippines Launches First National Charts [via Billboard]
- Apple enlists help of startup Health Gorilla to add diagnostic data to iPhones [via Digital Trends]
- Why Spotify Should Become A Social Network [via Fast Company]
- YouTube makes a deal with the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers [via Hypebot]
- After LGBTQ backlash, YouTube finally updates ‘Restricted Mode’ policy [via Mashable]
- What do you do when the dump button guy is the one who’s swearing? [via Mumbrella]
- Have an easier time finding a job using Google’s new search functionality [via Digital Trends]
- Netflix debuts choose-your-own-adventure stories for kids [via TechCrunch]
- In a massive change of heart, Uber is adding a tipping option [via Quartz]
#WinterSolstice, #Brussels, #DanielDayLewis
JADEN JAM: Looks like “Cars 3″ has renewed some conspiracy theories regarding the Pixar universe.